Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cici's

I went to cici's with some friends from the wrestling team...Ian Jones, Juan Arias, LeVonte Green, Isaac Simmons, Bobby Sanborn, and Justin Potter. We combined ate a total of 23, 17, 14, 12, 12, 20, and my grand total was 29. I out ate all of them through sheer will and determination. I even ordered a personal peppperoni that way i could eat it all myself...Bobby figured that if I could have eaten another three slices I would have eaten 4 whole pizzas to myself. Now I just have to wait for my brother to get home so we can go have a competition and see who eats more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Good thing you don't have to make weight for a while.

    Also, let me know which one is your school blog. I am assuming the hollister one is for school and the other ones are your personal ones?

    ReplyDelete